ParkREG Terms & Conditions
- ParkREG provides a range of services and payment facilities for drivers, operators or owners of vehicles that are required to pay fees for parking, through the internet or mobile phone. ParkREG is officially appointed and authorised by associated authorities (parking operator or local authority) to collect payments, and to provide to the authority vehicle parking details and information. When using ParkREG services you are bound by these terms and conditions which are applicable for use of this service. The terms and conditions of the relevant local authority or parking operator shall also apply. You will need to familiarise yourself with these, they are usually available at the parking location, or if not, at the local authority/parking operator website.
- If any term in these terms and conditions are considered unenforceable, they shall be individually omitted from the contract, the remaining terms and conditions shall apply and be enforced.
- You are not permitted to assign or transfer any details as a registered user of ParkREG to any other person/third party.
- Our terms and conditions are subject to variation, please refer to this website directly for up to date information,
- If you need to contact us for any reason, you may do so by writing to us at: FAO ParkREG administrator (Parkeon Ltd), 10 Willis Way, Fleets Industrial Estate, Poole, Dorset BH15 3SS, or email@example.com
Registering and using the ParkREG Service
- To obtain the services of ParkReg you must first register through the ParkREG website (www.ParkReg.co.uk) and be accepted for services with us.
- During registration you are required to provide correct details where requested, this includes name, address, vehicle registration number, mobile only telephone number, and payment details. If your personal details change you should contact us immediately.
- After you have been accepted to use ParkReg services and have been provided with an account you must enter any requested details correctly when using any ParkREG services. This includes (but is not limited to) the correct location code for your parking location. The location code will be displayed at the location of parking. When paying for services on this website you must ensure correct entry of location, failure to do so can result in you receiving parking penalties, Parking Charge Notices, any form of parking enforcement and liabilities.
- A parking booking is deemed to have been placed when made from your mobile phone or through our website at www.ParkREG.co.uk, or as a registered user sending an SMS with correct details. We reserve the right not to accept the booking if payment for services are not fulfilled. Registration for service does not guarantee a parking space at any time with the relevant local authority or parking operator. Parking spaces available through the ParkREG Service are strictly 'subject to availability' only.
- You shall be bound by and adhere to the respective terms and conditions of the local authority/parking operator, and where there is a conflict, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- For each booking, we shall process your personal data including details for bank/card payments, and you are consenting to the use of these details.
- Your ParkREG payments and any personal information held is managed by Paythru, who meet the very highest level in security standards for payments and for transactional data. Paythru is a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant payments provider, a data security standard mandated by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council.
Payment for Services
You are responsible for all charges (including VAT) arising out of the use of ParkREG services. These shall include any and all charges for:
- The use of a mobile (irrespective of type of device), and all service charges levied by the mobile operator.
- Parking charges, including (but not be limited to) the charge for parking fees payable to a local authority/parking operator,
- Fees payable to ParkREG
- Any charges levied by a local authority/parking operator, bank or card issuer.
- Registered Users to SwishPARK agree and authorise us to obtain funds, including pre-authorisation for payment. Where multiple vehicles are registered, charges will be made for each vehicle that has parked using the SwishPark service.
- If you fail to extend your permitted parking period, we shall accept no responsibility for any Parking Charge Notices, or other parking enforcement actions issued.
- No credits or refunds will be given for periods of time during which a season ticket is not used.
- ParkREG services can be cancelled at any time through the Web site, no credits or refunds will be made. We must receive written notification of cancellation within 7 days.
- ParkREG season tickets can only be assigned to one vehicle, if you wish to change the vehicle that is assigned to your season ticket please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the vehicle you wish to remove and the vehicle you wish to add.
Availability of service
- We will apply best efforts to maintain the continuous operation of the ParkREG service, however we do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the ParkREG Service, and you accept that access to the ParkREG service may be restricted for occasional repairs, routine maintenance or upgrades.
- Situations may occur that are beyond our reasonable control, that can disrupt the provision of ParkREG services. We will recommence provision of ParkREG services as soon as the root cause has been resolved. There may be a delay before we can recommence ParkREG services.
Suspension or termination of service
We may suspend account usage where a registered user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions. Users will be notified either in writing by post or by SMS that the Account has been suspended, To re-enable an account you may will be required to provide supporting information to satisfy us that cause or reason of suspension has been fully rectified/resolved.
We shall be entitled to terminate ParkREG services immediately if:
- Any notified amounts owed by a registered ParkREG user are not paid immediately.
- We are exposed to risk of litigation or civil proceedings by any actions caused by a registered ParkREG user.
- A material breach of these terms and conditions.is committed.
- A registered user of the ParkREG service is deemed bankrupt, enters into an arrangement with creditors, or a receiver or administrator is appointed over any part or all assets of the ParkREG registered user.
- We may, at our sole discretion and without prejudice to any rights terminate ParkREG services where we are mandated to comply with an official or legal order,
- We believe a ParkREG registered user will be unable to pay any amount due under the terms and conditions.
Exclusions, Limitations and Liability
- We will not be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) to you for (i) loss or destruction of data, profits, savings or contracts, or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, profits, savings or contracts, or (iii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation relating to the use or the inability to use or in any other way related to or in connection with the provision of the Service.
- If we are in breach of contract or if any other liability is arising (including liability for negligence or breach of statutory duty, then subject to the provisions of section 9, our aggregate liability shall be limited, for any one event or series of connected events in a twelve month period to the amount that is ten (10) times the value of the parking charge.
- We undertake to use reasonable care in maintaining and monitoring our systems and Services but, where we use such reasonable care, we will not be liable for any damages or losses whether direct or indirect that you may suffer as a result of service or systems failure caused by systems or services under our control which result in our systems or services being unavailable for you to use. Where such systems or service failure is caused by systems or services not under our control, we will not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever.
- We will not be liable for the loss of any emails or SMS messages sent to mailboxes of any configuration or sent from email accounts related Services provided by us. We will not be responsible for any SMS or email stored in mailboxes provided by us.
- We have no direct liability to you under this Agreement (save for the refund policy).
- In no event will we be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of this Agreement (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation whatsoever incurred by either party), however it arises, whether for breach of this Agreement, including breach of warranty, or tort (including negligence), even if you have been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of using the Service including, without limitation, losses resulting from parking fines rightfully applied by any Authority under the Road Traffic Act 1984, the Road Traffic Act 1991, the Traffic Management Act 2004, other relevant parking legislation or common law. In no event shall we, Our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors be liable whatsoever.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence without limit and none of the limitations contained in this clause 8 apply to such liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including legal fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party relating to your use of the Service.
- Whilst we make regular maintenance updates to our systems, firewalls and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that your system is adequately protected from viruses, worms or other disabling devices. We will not be liable for any damages or losses whether direct or indirect that you may suffer as a result of any virus, Trojan horse or other disabling device that affects services or systems, whether under our control or otherwise, caused by your failure to adequately protect your system.
- You and we expressly exclude any rights of third parties who may otherwise be entitled to enforce the terms of the Agreement as if they were a party to it.
- Your statutory rights relating to the use of reasonable care and skill in the provision of the Service are not affected by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
- Should you have cause to make a complaint, please send details to the following address: FAO ParkREG administrator (Parkeon Ltd), 10 Willis Way, Fleets Industrial Estate, Poole, Dorset BH15 3SS or email to email@example.com
- A complaint must be made upon the day of the occurrence and must be followed up in writing (letter or email) within 5 days to be valid and considered.
- You should expect to receive a reply within 10 working days upon receipt of your complaint. You will be informed of any delay if one should arise.
ParkREG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information requested is solely used for the execution of ParkREG services, for you as the registered user of the ParkREG services, processing of payments and solely for our clients who require evidence of parking and associated payments.
We are committed to ensuring that you information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: FAO ParkREG administrator (Parkeon Ltd), 10 Willis Way, Fleets Industrial Estate, Poole, Dorset BH15 3SS or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom.
Cookies are devices which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. They allow your computer or mobile device to be recognised when you return to these websites or on other websites linked to them.
Cookies have a number of different functions. Some of these are
- Remembering how you like to view a website and your other preferences
- Making login easier by remembering your details
- Tracking how you move around the website
- Providing targeted advertisements based on your browsing history
- Providing open and click through information on electronic messages
The International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories will tell you about the different sorts of cookies which can be used. The main categories of cookie are:
- Strictly Necessary
- Targeting or Advertising
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you've asked for (such as access to secure areas) can't be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you're in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they remember your log-in details and allow you to watch videos. They also ensure the onsite marketing and experience is relevant to you. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you've made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you've asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Controlling cookies
You have options to control the cookies which are placed on your device in future through your browser settings. You can also delete/disable existing cookies using these settings.
If you disable cookies on your browser, please note that some parts of our Site may not function as effectively, and you will not be able to access the client portal, as this requires cookies to be enabled.
If you’d like us to stop using non-essential cookies when you visit our site please let us know here admin@parkREG.co.uk
If you would like more general information about cookies you can find it at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.